Thursday, August 9, 2012


Yay, I'm contributing to the blog! I've finally started dabbling in making things from scratch I know it's just a sandwich but bare with me.
Marbled Rye bread 
Tomato
Lettuce
Bacon
Mozzarella cheese 
and the part and made the sandwich amazing  the Sauce:
                         1/2 cup  Mayo
                         2 tbl.      Plain Greek yougurt
                         2 tbl.      Lime juice
                         pinch      Kosher salt
                         3 tbl.      Fresh minced Parsley
                         2 tsp.     Oregano 

I found a recipe to make your own Mozzarella http://itssoverycheri.com/2012/07/02/homemade-mozzarella-cheese/, Yes on pintrest. But I'll have you know that I made the sauce up myself!

I assembled the sandwich with everything but the lettuce and threw it in the george foreman grill for a few seconds and it was ready to go! Doesn't it look beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment